Simply Hope, Inc. Transitional Living Tampa Bay
What we offer:
- Close to beautiful parks, beaches, shopping and services.
- Easy transportation options.
- Close to 12 step clubs, Celebrate Recovery and Inpatient and Outpatient treatment.
- Home comforts such as HD TVs w/cable, DVD players, and wireless internet.
- Clean comfortable furnishings.
- Remote and onsite security and management.
- Competent staff that is equipped with years of knowledge and experience.
- Help with finding "Next step" planning.
- Educational counseling and referrals
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Possess a willingness for change and a motivation for self-efficacy
- Minimum of 7 days clean and sober or completion of a recognized detoxification program. (Assessed in individual basis)
- Willingness to be self-supporting.
- Ability to remain active in work, school, treatment, recovery, volunteer service or other constructive activities if not working (i.e. Disabled).
- Violent offenses assessed on an individual, case by case basis.
- NO use of any mood altering substances including but not limited to Benzodiazepines, opiates, incl. methadone, OTC medications, prescriptions or other substances deemed detrimental to recovery and safety of property, staff and or residents, as determined by program staff. (Medically managed programs plan will be assessed)
- Ability to develop strong outside relationships, support and stability through participation and service.
- Acceptance of and adherence to all Client/Property rules
- Mental health must be high functioning and responsible for own medications.
- No excessive OR unmanageable medications (To be assessed)
Please fill out above form
Then email to:
Interested in learning more about us?
7780 49th St N
Pinellas park fl 33781